Skip to content
- Autosave option added in preferences.
- New buttons were added to the bottom of the layer view, that allow to create, delete, and duplicate layers.
- A 'Select All' Shortcut was added to select all shapes/points of the selected layer (Ctrl+A).
- Added descriptions for layers. A layer menu can be opened by double-clicking on the layer. Also, the description is shown in the tooltip if present.
- OmniViewer now allows importing a file, while another file is currently being imported without canceling the ongoing import.
- Improved Region Growing tool performance, especially for large files.
- Fixed display issues with files that don't have a background layer.
- The flattening mode was fixed when flattening an entire volume, as well as for the masked view.
- Fixed copying and pasting an entire slice.
- Removed a point that randomly showed up in the top left corner of files.
- Fixed the locked mode for changing slices in multiple files concurrently.